Sunday, April 15, 2018

On Crisis!

"don't let other define you. you define yourself!"

when I see this quote... I am confused. 

does it makes me think that I am not define who I am? maybe
does it feel like I am denying myself? no 
does it makes me feel like I am not who I am... 

I guess that's the right word. 

I want to live for the true me... for the last couple years I always wanted everybody to loves me.
I want everyone happy... but the more I make them happy the more I lose myself... all I care is about them no me... 

I lose "Me" in sort of way I can't see myself
I am in coma 
crisis of who I am 

I don't know how to get back..
I need help..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beraharap yang tak kunjung datang

  #Berdamaidengandirisendiri Hari ini..izinin gue buat spamming ya guys hehe.. Jadi hari ini gw ulang tahun dan biasanya gue suka make a wis...